Abuja Jobs Interviews
Friday 7th February 2020
- Our client is a top class restaurant in the central business district of Abuja.
Male Restaurant Food and Beverage Trainees.
Qualifications: SSCE/ NCE/ ND.
Qualities: Smart, Good Looks, Clean and Agile. Trainable.
Duties: They will basically assist the waiters in their roles.
Location : Restaurant
If interested, qualified and a member, then see us 12noon 7th February 2020.
- Our client, a premium interior design and décor company in Abuja, is looking to fill up the position of an Admin/Showroom Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
-Must be good with Microsoft office
• Responsible for the successful running of the showroom daily.
• Inventory Management
• Social media accounts
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum OND
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
.Accounting skills is an added advantage
Graphics skills is an added advantage
• Must be passionate about Interior design
• Pays attention to details
• Must reside within Garki or its environs (Durunmi, Apo, Central Business Area) Abuja
Location – Garki Abuja.
- Female Secretary- SSCE/ ND- Experience- Kurudu or Jikoyi Residents only- Kurudu.
- Marketer- Experience Required- Utako.
- Marketers- ND/NCE/HND/ Degree- Wuse 2.
- Nanny- Experience Required- Life Camp.
- Chef- Experience Required- Central Area.
- House Boy- Experience Required- You will live In- Gwarinpa.
- Pastry Chef- Experience Required- Restaurant- Kado.
- Female Chef- Experience Required- Ready to go to work in a house in Imo State.
- Braider/ Hair Stylist- SSCE- Experience Required- Central Area.
- House Help- Experience Required- Various Home in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services, Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center For Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja. 08025647594, 08092917628.