Abuja Jobs Interviews, 10am
Thursday 31st January 2019.
1. Sales Boys- SSCE/ NCE/ ND- Smart, Handsome and intelligent- 10 boys to be employed- Ice Cream New Store- Wuse 2.
2. Male IT Personnel- HND/ Degree with very good usage of computer graphics, web design and social media- Multimedia Company- Maitama.
3. Marketing Executive- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
4. Female Manager- HND/ Degree- Experienced, Organized, Articulate and Enterprising- Top Confectionery Company- Wuse 2.
5. Female Sales Rep- Pretty and good in computer and social media marketing platform- Wuse 2.
6. Female Sales Rep- Pretty and good in computer and social media marketing platform- Jahi.
7. Nurse- Certified and Experienced- Maitama.
8. Driver- Experience Required- Jahi.
9. House Cleaner- Woman with good cleaning and children care skills- Apo.
10. Massage Therapist- Experience Required- Central Area.
11. Sales Girls- Experience Required- Utako.
12. Stylist- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
13. Barber- Experience Required- Central Area.
14. House boy- Experience Required- Jabi.
15. Cake Decorator- Experience Required- Confectionery- Wuse 2.
16. Female Lawyer- Certified and Experienced- Law Firm.
17. PA to CEO- M.sc with experience as PA- Abuja and Lagos.
18. Graduate Trainee- HND/ Degree- Entertainment Company- Central Area.
19. Verification Officer- HND/ Degree- Experience as Verification Officer Required- Abuja.
20. Secretary- HND in Secretarial Studies with 6 years working experience- Abuja.
21. Marketing Officer- HND/Degree in Marketing or Related Field- Abuja.
22. Marketers- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or Economics- Good Communication Skills and very good with computer usage- Finance/ Chartered Accountant Company- Abuja.
23. Business Development Manager- Masters Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or Economics- Good Communication Skills and very good with computer usage- 35- 40yrs-Abuja.
24. Business Developmen Officer- Masters Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or Economics- Good Communication Skills and very good with computer usage- 30- 35yrs- Abuja.
25. Production/ Bakery Supervisor- HND/ Degree in Food Technology with 5year related work experience- 30yrs and above- Bakery- Abuja.
26. Female Receptionist- ND in Secretarial Studies with 5 Years work experience- Very good in computer- Bakery- Abuja.
27. Administrative Officer- HND or Degree in Art or Humanity Field- 10years work experience- Bakery- Abuja.
28. Account Officer- HND/ Degree in Accounting with 5 years work experience- 25- 30yrs- Abuja.
29. Dispatch Clerk- ND with experience in bakery dispatch work- Abuja.
30. Sales Reps- Experience Required- Must be able to drive and sell with vehicle- Bakery- Abuja.
31. Cleaner- Experience Required- Bakery- Abuja.
32. Media Reporter- HND/ Degree in mass comm, Hausa and Yoruba- Able to give reporting in Hausa and Yoruba languages- Print Media- Jabi.
33. Geographers and Geologist- Degree in Geography or Geology- Indigenes of Nasarawa and Benue States only- Construction Company- Abuja- Benue and Nasarawa.
34. Engineers- HND/ Degree in Engineering Fields- Indigenes of Nasarawa and Benue States only- Construction Company- Abuja- Benue and Nasarawa.
35. Nail Technician- Experience Required- Asokoro.
36. Tall make up Artist- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
37. HSE Officer- HND/ Degree with work experience- must be an indigene of Nasarawa and Benue State with good understanding of the terrain- Construction Company. Keffi to Makurdi.
38. Female Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
39. Male Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
40. Female Yoga Instructor- Experience Required- Spa- 50k- Garki.
41. Female Massage Therapist- Experience Required- Spa- 50k- Garki.
42. House Girl- Experience Required- Kubwa.
43. House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
2. Download and print out our Applicants Form.
3. Fill the Applicants Form with your guarantors.
4. Bring duly filled form with the. requirements stated in form. You then have membership. Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us if they are qualified.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…