Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 1st June 2020
- Male Accountant- HND/ Degree in Accountancy- Years of accounting experience requured- Very good in accounting softwares and other accounting packages- Event Company- Wuse 2.
- Female Marketer- HND/ Degree- Pretty and experience in marketing required- Furniture Company- Kado.
- Female Cleaner- SSCE- Experience Required- Furniture Company- Only those living in gwarinpa and kado needed please- Kado.
- Office Manager/ Computer Scientist- HND/ Degree- with high proficiency in corel D. , graphics & website design- Wuse 2.
- Estate Surveyor & Valuers- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Architects- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Driver- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Security Guard- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Male ICT Officer- HND/ Degree- Very good in websites, Independently Develop and Implement Diverse Computer Training Programmes, and also be involved in General ICT Business Proposals Development- Gudu.
- Furniture Specialist in operating panel cutting and edge bidding machine- Furniture Conpany- Kado.
- Male Furniture Upholster- Very experienced- Kado.
- Male Kitchen Assistant- Experience Required- Apo.
- Bicycle Riding Sales Men- Experience Required- Selling Tiger nut drink- Kubwa and Gwarinpa Residents Only.
- Cook- Experienced in Ofada rice and other Yoruba stew- Apo.
- House Girl- Experience Required- Live In- Various.
- Female Care Giver- Care giving to a sick woman- Apo.
- French Speaking Nanny- Care, teach, clean and take are of Two children- Gwarinpa.
- Female Cook- Experience Required- Live in- Maitama.
- Only that qualify should call pls.
*Do ensure you use face/ nose mask when coming if you must come.
*Ensure to keep social and physical distancing from people.
*Wash your hand regularly.
(Stay save, Stay covid 19 free.)
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Only Members have access to the above stated jobs interviews.
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…