Abuja Jobs Interviews
Thursday 17th October 2019.
- Male Environmentalist- HND/ Degree in Environmental Sciences or Environmental Health Sciences- Experience Required- Facility Management Company- Central Area.
- Front Desk Officer- HND/ Degree- Smart, good dress sense and very good communication skills- Hotel- Dawaki.
- Housekeepers- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Housekeeping work experience required- Hotel- Dawaki.
- Waiters- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Waiter work experience required- Hotel- Dawaki
- Waitress- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Waiter work experience required- Hotel- Dawaki
- Cook/Chef- Experience- Must be able to cook Nigeria dishes & have a reasonable understanding of continental dishes and Pasteries- Hotel- Dawaki.
- Content Developer/ Graphics Designer- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Events and Confectionery Company- Wuse 2.
- Male Estate Manager- HND/ Degree in Estate Management- Experience in real estate firm required- Gwarinpa.
- Female TV Reporter- HND/ Degree in Mass Comm- Experience in TV station required- Abuja.
- Male Questionnaire Canvasers- SSCE/ND/NCE- To go around Abuja and encourage people to fill questionaires- Gudu.
- Female Questionnaire Canvasers- SSCE/ND/NCE- To go around Abuja and encourage people to fill questionaires- Gudu.
- Female Marketers- Experience Required- Cooperative- Salary: 35k- 40k- Garki.
- Drivers- Experience Required- Can drive trucks and cars- Event Company- Lugbe.
- Driver- Experience Required- Electrical and Electronic Gadgets Sales Store- Apo.
- Male Chef- very experienced- ability to cook up for 200 foreign dishes- Cafetaria- Maitama.
- Baker- Experience Required- Bakery- Kado.
- Female Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Salary- 40k- Wuse 2.
- Female CHEW- Qualified Chew certificate- Utako.
19 Female Marketers/PR- Experience Required- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Maraba and Nyanya Residents only- 30k- Apo.
- Insurance Marketers- HND/ Degree- Training will be given- Central Area.
- Female Cleaning- experience required- house- Apo.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…