Abuja Jobs Interviews
Thursday 9th January 2020
- Architect- HND/ Degree in Architecture- Years of experience required- Asokoro.
- Female Secretary- HND/ Degree- Highly experienced in secretariat duties- pretty and presentable- Very vast and fast in use of computer packages- Asokoro.
- Male House keeping supervisor- ND/ NCE only- salary 25k- Experience in housekeeping- Jahi
- Sales Reps- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Good looks, Good communication and writing skills- Sales experience required- Zone 5.
- Waitress- SSCE- Good looks, Good communication and writing skills- Hotel- Area 8.
- Female Receptionist- ND/ NCE only- Good looks, Good communication and writing skills- Hotel- Area 8.
- Cook- Experience Required- Hotel- Area 8.
- Computer Operator- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Wuse 2.
- Female Spa Trainees- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Work and trained( manicure, pendicure, body massage, facial) plus accommodation- Ready to work for one year- Spa- Wuse 2
- Receptionist- SSCE- Pretty and good writing and communication skills- Ready to work for one year- Spa- Wuse 2.
- Field Sales Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience in Marketing- Ability to market the elite class for power generating sets- salary is basic N35k + 9k transport allowance/ month + Commissions- Mikano Ltd- Wuse 2.
- Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience in marketing required-
Finance Company- Wuse 2.
- Grill Man- SSCE- Experience in grilling beef, fish, chicken- Hotel- Area 8.
- Professional Barman/ Lady- Very professional in bar tending- knowledge of wine mixing, cocktails etc- Hotel- Maitama.
- Auxillary Nurse- Certified- Experience Required- Physiotherapy Clinic Kado.
- Driver- Experience Required- Bakery- Apo.
- Muslim Nanny/ Cook- SSCE- Experience Required- Live In- Gwarinpa.
20 Nanny- Experience Required- Elderly Person- Wuse 2.
- Female housekeeper- SSCE- Will clean, cook and take care of kids- Go- Come- Utako.
- House Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Various Abuja Home.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…