Abuja Jobs Interviews
Tuesday 15th October 2019.
- Male Estate Manager- HND/ Degree in Estate Management- Experience in real estate firm required- Gwarinpa.
- TV Reporter- HND/ Degree in Mass Comm- Experience in TV station required- Abuja.
- Male Chef- Experience Required- Restaurant- Wuse 2.
- Female Secretary- HND/ Degree- proficiency in typing at High Volume- Practical Application of MsWord, Excel, and Corel Draw- Zone 2.
- Male Questionnaire Canvasers- SSCE/ND/NCE- To go around Abuja and encourage people to fill questionaires- Gudu.
- Female Questionnaire Canvasers- SSCE/ND/NCE- To go around Abuja and encourage people to fill questionaires- Gudu.
- Female Sales Reps- ND/ NCE- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Sales Girl- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Pretty, smart, neat with very good communication skills- Area 10- Garki.
- Female Muslim Cook- Experience Required- Live In- Salary 35k- 40k- Apo.
- Muslim Nanny- Experience Required- Live In- 25k- Apo.
- Female Marketers- Experience Required- Cooperative- Salary: 35k- 40k- Garki.
- Drivers- Experience Required- Can drive trucks and cars- Event Company- Lugbe.
- Female Cook- Experience Required- Calabar/ Akwa Ibom Indigene- Wuse 2.
- Male Chef- very experienced- ability to cook up for 200 foreign dishes- Cafetaria- Maitama.
- Female Marketers- Pretty and good in online marketing- Central Area.
- Nurse- Certification and experience required- Gwarinpa.
- Baker- Experience Required- Bakery- Kado.
- Sales Boys- SSCE- To sell Tiger nut drink in plazas- 9am- 6pm- Salary: 30k- Wuse 2 and GSM Village.
- Female Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Salary- 40k- Wuse 2.
- CHEW- Qualified Chew certificate- Utako.
- Driver- Experience Required- Apo.
- Driver- Experience required- married- Central Area.
- Female Marketers/PR- Experience Required- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Maraba and Nyanya Residents only- 30k- Apo.
- Insurance Marketers- HND/ Degree- Training will be given- Central Area.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…