Abuja Jobs Interviews
Tuesday 17th March 2020
- Hotel General Manager- MSC,MBA- Highly experienced in hotel managerial role- With good contacts that uses hotel facilities- Wuye.
- Female Secretary- HND/ Degree- Very very good with the use of computer- Area 11.
- Male Business Development Officer- NCE/ ND/ Degree- Experience in marketing required- Very good in communication and writing skills- Zone 4.
- Waiter- SSCE/ NCE/ ND- Experience in waiter job required- Hotel- Wuye.
- Male House Keeper- SSCE/ NCE/ ND- Experience in hotel house keeping job required- Hotel- Wuye.
- Male Community Relationship Representative- HND/ Degree- 38- 45years- Must understand and speak Hausa language very very well- Experience in community relationship job required- Resident of Bwari, Dutse or Kubwa.
- Male Chef- Very Experienced- Restaurant- Lugbe.
- Sales Boy- SSCE- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Distribution Driver- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Male Graphic Designer- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Dispatch Riders- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Marketing experience required- Salary- 30k + 30% Commission on any brief- Utako.
- Pharmacist- Certification and experience required- Kuje.
- Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience in marketing required- 45k- Area 10.
- Male Computer Graphics Staff- Experience Required- Business Center- Area 11.
- Female Tailor- Able to sew female cloth- Scoba dress, ready to wear, Aso ebi and Ankara- Wuye.
- Dispatch Rider- Experience Required- Wuse 2. Rs Logistics.
- Hair Barber- Experience Required- Central Area.
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Only Members have access to the above stated jobs interviews.
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…