Abuja Jobs Interviews
Tuesday 3rd March 2020
a. Driver- Experience Required- Zone 5.
b. Female Cleaner- SSCE- Experience Required- Area 11.
c. Male Chef- Experience Required- Imo state.
- Electrical Engineers- HND/ Degree in Electrical Engineering- Experience Required- Strong and Agile because this is strictly an electrical field work- Central Area.
- Laboratory Technologist- Certified and experienced- Clinic- Jahi.
- Nurse- Technologist- Certified and experienced- Clinic- Jahi.
- Muslim Secretary- HND/ Degree- Very very good in computer- Islamic School in Area 1.
- Female Fashion Beader- Experience in putting beads on clothes- Jabi.
- Marketing Executives- HND/ Degree with neat and smart predisposition- experience in marketing work required- Salary- 30k + 30% of transaction brought in- Consultancy Company- Utako.
- Nanny- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Female Cleaner- Young (20-21 years old) and Experienced- Wuse 2.
- Kaduna Urgent Job Application Request
Production Manager. ( Male)- Any qualification.
Must be able to produce plastics
Graduate or Non- Graduates but must have 3- 5 years work experience as a Production Supervisor/ Manager in a plastic making factory only please. Must be able to produce plastics in large quantities and sizes.
Salary is attractive with Accommodation.
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, skills condition or requirements, please send CV now to:
Using – Production Manager/ Supervisor. KD – as Subject of Mail.
Position: General Manager
Business: Boutique Hotel
We are searching for a charming, dynamic and experienced GM to be in charge of the day to day operations of our hotel.
He/She will equally be in charge of promoting, marketing, and revenue generating in line with target and to deliver an excellent guest experience.
Must have requisite experience.
Must be a self starter, result oriented and target driven.
Must have achieved a current monthly turnover of 15million in current or previous hotel employment.
Must be capable in developing and putting into operation, policy, procedures and systems geared towards efficiency in the field of hotel operations to ensure a profitable business.
Must be able to prepare hotel business plan and be competent at presentation.
Must be knowledgeable and capable in hotel training.
Must be competent at conducting weekly departmental meetings.
Must be ready and willing to carry out other duties and services as assigned by Management.
Salary and other incentives: Attractive
Official Car & Bonuses
Interested and qualified candidates to send CV to : email@example.com
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Vacancy Hunters Services, Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center For Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja. 08025647594, 08092917628.