Abuja Jobs Interviews
Wednesday 19th August 2020.
Come to Glitters Restaurant and Spa, from Women center, it is totally after Nicon Luzury, Central Area.
- French Teacher- B.Ed French- FrenchTeaching Experience Required- School- Wuse 2.
- Chinese Chef- Experience in cooking Chinese dishes- Apo.
- Driver- Experience Required- Garki.
- Male Computer Operator- Experience required- very skillful in usage of Corel draw, word and graphics- Photography and branding company- Wuse 2.
- Female Cook- Experience Required- Restaurant- Wuse 2.
- Marketing Executive- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Male Industrial Refrigeration Technician- Experience in the job required- Area 8.
- Male Solar Installer- Experience Required- Area 8.
- Male Solar Refrigerator Technician- Experience on the job required- Area 8.
- Male Scanner for Caterpillars, Benz heavy duty construction vehicles- Must have experience in using electronic scanner to detect faults in heavy duty vehicles- Construction Company- Guzape.
- Male Gas Supervisor- Experience in gas plat operation- Experience in filling gas into cynlinders using the latest technology- highly combustible- Gas Plant- Lokogoma.
- Travels Assistant Manager- HND/ Degree- Only those with 5-6 years experience in travel and tour agency reservation and local and international flight booking/ Ticketing practice and procedures should come- Area 11.
- Tailor- Experience required- Utako.
- Technical Personnel (carpentry)- carpentry experience required- Central Area.
- Nail Technician- Experience Required- Abuja.
- House Girl- Experience Required- Various.
Only members that qualify should call pls.
*Do ensure you use face/ nose mask when coming if you must come.
*Ensure to keep social and physical distancing from people.
*Wash your hand regularly and sanitize.
(Stay save, Stay Covid 19 free.)
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Only Members have access to the above stated jobs interviews.
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…