Abuja Jobs Interviews
Thursday 21st July 2022.
Note: Members only, so get membership if you have not yet a member.
Avoid distractive and misleading informations from other people. They could be ritualist or scammers.
Focus only on why you came to us.
We will support members transport fares if they sincerely do not have.
Be at our office with your CV to collect interview access letter after membership screening and pre interviews.
Vacancy Hunters Services,
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central rea. Abuja.
A. Jobs- Come with CV as members.
- QUALIFIED STRUCTURAL STEEL ENGINEER
Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with a minimum of Ten years relevant experience.
Chartered Engineer (CEng)
Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
Making calculations about loads and stresses.
Selecting appropriate construction materials.
Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval.
Providing technical advice.
Liaising with relevant professional staff.
Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors.
Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.
Teamworking and communication skills
Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
Good attention to detail
Project and budget management skills
A good knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations
- QUALIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering with a minimum of Ten years relevant experience.
Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
Scrutinizing maintenance and materials costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors and subcontractors.
Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Travelling from the office to various sites as required.
Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Sound knowledge of construction
Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
Ability to organize, plan and strategize
A valid driver’s license
Great networking abilities
- QUALIFIED CIVIL ENGINEER
Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of Ten years relevant experience.
Developing detailed designs.
Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
Preparing and implementing project plans.
Researching and providing estimates for projects.
Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
Project management duties (e.g Managing budgets, resources, and deadlines, acquiring and compiling quotes)
Registration/license as a professional engineer may be required
Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, Autocad civil 3D and MicroStation
Knowledge of map creation software and photoimaging software
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met
Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on a project
Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
- Male Church Admin Officer- HND/ Degree- Good looks, Smart and agile- Computer literate- Very good writing, communication and customer relations skills- Salary 60- 70k- Church in Area 11.
- Female Manager- HND/ Degree- HND/ Degree- Managerial work experience- Good looks, Smart and agile- Computer literate- Very good writing, communication and customer relations skills- Salary 60- 70k- Resident of airport road- Lugbe.
- Male Architect- HND/ Degree in Architecture- Work experiences required- Smart and agile- Property company- 100k- 150k- Area 3.
- Male Graphics Designer- Work experience required in related roles-. Salary 50k- Multi Media Company- Central Area.
- Male Fabricator- Practical work experience required- Idu Industrial Area.
- Female Sales Rep- ND/ NCE- Good looks and smart- Marketing experience required- Flair for fashion- Good writing and communication skills- Salary 40k- Wuse 2.
- Chef- Experience required- Restaurant- Good Salary- Wuse 2.
- Cook- Experience required- Restaurant- Good salary- Wuse 2.
- Cooks- Must be experience in cooking yoruba foods- Restaurant- Salary 35k- Jabi Junction.
- Cooks- Must be experience in cooking Ibo foods- Restaurant- Salary 35k- Jabi Junction.
- Male Shawarma Maker- Experience required- salary 40k+ Accomodations- Gwarinpa.
- Male Cook- Experience required- Salary 40k+ Accomodations- Gwarinpa.
- Microfinance Bank Marketers- HND/ Degree- Former bank marketing staff only can apply- Microfinance Bank- Garki.
- Hair Barber- Experience required- Wuse 2.
- Female Marketing Executive- ND/NCE/HND/ Degree- Good looks and presentable- Marketing experience required- Property Company- Salary is 40k+ Increment after 2 month of favourable performance- Property Company- Central Area.
- Driver- Experience required- Salary 50k- Guzape.
- Driver- Experience required- Maitama.
- Driver- Experience required- Applicants living in lokogoma/ Apo required- Lokogoma.
- Driver- Experience required- 7- 10 years driving experience required- 50k- Life Camp.
- Female Tailor- Young- Experience required- Apo.
- Security- SSCE- Experience required- Household- 25k- Life Camp.
- Security- Experience required- Salary 20k- Apo.
- Househelp- Experience required- Various household in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area. Abuja.