Abuja Jobs Interviews
Thursday 30th June 2022.
Note: Members only, so get membership if you have not yet a member.
Avoid distractive and misleading informations from other people. They could be ritualist or scammers.
Focus only on why you came to us.
We will support members transport fares if they sincerely do not have.
Be at our office with your CV to collect interview access letter after membership screening and pre interviews.
Vacancy Hunters Services,
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central rea. Abuja.
A. Jobs- Come with CV as members.
- Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree in any field- Good looks and presentable- Good writing and communication and writing skills- Marketing experience required- Salary 40k + 5% on any sales- Property/ Real estate company- Central Area.
- Female Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree in any field- Good looks and presentable- Good writing and communication and writing skills- Marketing experience required- Salary 50k- Property/ Real estate company- Garki.
- Waiters- Male- SSCE/ ND- Experience required- Hotel- Maitama. ( If you were there last week and Tuesday please do not come because it is same Hotel in Maitama)
- Waiters- SSCE- Experience required- Salary 20k + Commission on each table you serve- Garden- Wuse 2.
- Fashion Manager- HND/ Degree with flare and experience in fashion- Social media sarvy- Resident of Lokogoma/ Apo required- Lokogoma.
- Maintenance Man- Experience required- Hotel- Maitama.
- Female Masseurs- Work experiences as a masseur required- Salary 50- 60k- Spa- Wuse 2.
- Driver- Experience required- Salary 50k- Guzape.
- Female Lash Technician- Smart and agile- Expert in natural eyelash treatment, grooming, extension and its technicalities- Work experience required- Salary 130k- Wuse 2.
- Female Housekeeper- Experience in cleaning and housekeeping- Must live near Life Camp- Go- Come- Salary 30k- Life Camp.
- Househelp- Experience required- Various household in Abuja.
- Male Chef- Experience required- Restaurant- Wuse 2.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area. Abuja.