Abuja Jobs Interviews, 10am
Wednesday 20th February 2019.
a. General Manager- HND/ Degree with 7- 10 years work experience- former bankers, insurance workers, pension administrator- matured graduate only- 35- 50 yrs- Wuse 2.
b. Admin Manager- HND/ Degree with 7- 10 years work experience- former bankers, insurance workers, pension administrator- matured graduate only- 35- 50 yrs- Wuse 2.
c. Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree with 7- 10 years work experience- former bankers, insurance workers, pension administrator- matured graduate only- 35- 50 yrs- Wuse 2.
1. Male Farm Manager- HND/ Degree in Agricultural Courses/ Field- Farm Managerial Experience Required- Kuje.
2. Male Office Assistant- SSCE/ NCE/ ND- Clean and Smart- with computer literacy- Utako.
3. Male Chef- Experience Required- Household- Wuse 2.
4. Female Receptionist- HND/ Degree- Clean, Pretty and Presentable- Experience Required- Hotel- Wuse 2.
5. Female Front Desk- ND/ HND/ Degree- Clean, Pretty and Presentable- Experience Required- Spa- Central Area.
6. Female Cleaners- SSCE- Experience Required- Jahi, Kado, Kado Kuchi Residents Only- Kado.
7. Female Cleaner- Experience Required- Restaurant- Maitama.
8. Female Computer Operator- Experience Required- Very good use of all package of computer- Corel draw, excel, power point and word- Multimedia Company- Wuye.
9. Juice Maker- Experience in making smoothies, cocktails and fruit juice- Wuse 2.
10. Sales Girls- Very experienced with wig making- Wuse 2.
11. Male Shawama Maker- Experience Required- Zone 5.
12. Male Cleaner- SSCE- Experience Required- Jahi.
13. Bouncers- Experience Required- Garki.
14. Driver- Experience Required- Life Camp.
15. Sales Girls- SSCE- Trendy and Experienced- Little measuring and cutting of cloth material is an advantage- Garki.
16. Female Supervisor- HND/ Degree- Yoruba Speaking, Trendy and Presentable- Wuse 2( After Banex).
17. Female Marketing Executive- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Various Locations in Abuja.
18. Bakers- Experience Required- Abuja.
19. House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
2. Download and print out our Applicants Form.
3. Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
4. Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…