Abuja Jobs Interviews, 9am
Friday 22nd March 2019.
- Female Chefs- Experience in cooking and baking foreign and local dishes and pastries- Hotel in Wuye.
- Hotel Female Receptionist- ND/ HND/ Degree- Pretty, Clean and Presentable- Hotel in Wuye.
- Female Cleaners- SSCE- Clean and Presentable- Hotel in Wuye.
- Male Bakers- Highly Skilled in Baking- Kuje.
- Male Verbal Instructor- Degree in English Language Education, Linguistic or Masscomm- 1-3 years English Teaching Experience- Communicate and write effectively- Wuse 2.
- Male Operations Officers- SSCE- Farm- Kuje.
- Driver- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Sales Girls- SSCE/ ND- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Sales Girls- SSCE/ ND- Pretty and Trendy- Experience Required- Gwarinpa.
- Female Sales Reps- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Yoruba and kogi, Benue and Hausa only.
- Female Sales Reps- ND Holders- Boutique- Experience Required- Area 11.
- Male Barber- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Male Civil Engineer- HND/ Degree in Civil Engineering with road construction experience- Construction Coy- Keffi.
- Female Sales Rep- Model Looks, Very Tall and Elegant- Abuja.
- Marketing Executive- Experience Required- 30k/ month- Area 11.
- Male Sales Rep- Experience Required- Smart and Active With Marketing experience- Wuse Market.
- Marketers- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Mandala
- Female Skin Therapist- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Female Body Massagers (Massures)- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Female Marketers- SSCE- Experience Required- Utako Market.
- Female Marketer- HND/ Degree- Result Oriented, Articulate with good sales skills- able to deliver customers- 50k- 70k- Male Fashion House- Jabi.
- Sales Girls- Very experienced with wig making- Wuse 2.
- Female Gym Instructor- Experience Required- Jahi.
- Female Swimming Pool Instructor- Experience Required- Jahi.
- Female Hair Stylist- Experience Required- Jahi.
- House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
- Female Stylist- Experience Required- Utako
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…