Abuja Jobs Interviews, 10am
Thursday 17th January 2019.
a. HSE Officer- HND/ Degree with work experience- must be an indigene of Nasarawa and Benue State with good understanding of the terrain- Construction Company. Keffi to Makurdi.
1. Female Secretary/ Office Assistant- SSCE- Experience Required- Good use of computer- Wuse 2.
2. Female Secretary- Experience Required- Good use of computer- Garki.
3. Sales Girls- SSCE- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
4. Female Sales Reps- HND/ Degree- Young, Pretty and confident.
5. Sales Marketers- HND/ Degree with marketing experience- 35- 40k.
6. IT Personnel- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
7. Male Public Relations Coordinator- HND/ Degree with work experience- must be an indigene of Nasarawa and Benue State with good understanding of the terrain- Construction Company. Keffi to Makurdi.
8. Male Office Assistant- NCE/ ND Holders only- Wuse 2.
9. Male Sales Rep- HND/ Degree- Smart with ability to canvas sales if ear aids in hospitals- Ear aid clinic- Maitama.
10. Laundry Man- Experience Required- Lokogoma.
11. Female Cleaner- SSCE-Experience Required- Furniture Company- Gwarinpa.
12. Sales Girls- SSCE- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
13. Bakers- Experience Required- Wuye
14. Sales Person- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience In Telecom/ IT Required- Zone 4.
16. Sales Marketers- HND/ Degree- Central Area.
17. Hair Stylist- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
18. Driver- Experience in Abuja Road Required- Central Area.
19. Sales Girls- SSCE/ND with sales of electrical good and items- Wuse 2.
20. Female Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
21.Male Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
22. Female Yoga Instructor- Experience Required- Spa- 50k- Garki.
23. Female Massage Therapist- Experience Required- Spa- 50k- Garki.
24. House Girl- Experience Required- Kubwa.
25. House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
26. Driver- Experience Required- Zone 5.
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
2. Download and print out our Applicants Form.
3. Fill the Applicants Form with your guarantors.
4. Bring duly filled form with the. requirements stated in form. You then have membership. Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us if they are qualified.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…