Abuja Jobs Interviews, 10am
Tuesday 12th February 2019.
1. Male Admin Officer- HND/ Degree- Very good writing and communication skills- very good with the use of computer- presentable with good dress sense- Wuse 2.
2. Accountant- HND/ Degree in Accountancy- with very good experience and use of computer accounting packages- Wuse 2.
3. Female Customer Service Officer- HND/ Degree- with very good writing and communication skills- pretty, presentable with good dress sense- must be computer literate- Wuse 2.
4. Female Secretary- HND/ Degree- with very good writing and communication skills- pretty, presentable with good dress sense- must be very good in computer- Wuse 2.
5. Sales Girls- SSCE and smart – good communication and writing skills- Good dress sense and pretty- Garki.
6. Female Nurse with pharmacy experience- Wuse 2.
7. Male Lift Elevator Technicians- Qualified and Years of Experience in Lift Elevator Technical Work Required- Abuja.
8. Female Cake/Confectionery Manager- HND/ Degree- Managerial Experience Required- Strong willed and ability to manage staff and business- 35- 40 years- Wuse 2.
9. Bread and Cake Baker- Qualified and Experience Required- Lokogoma.
10. Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Abuja.
11. Male IT Personnel- Hnd/ Degree- Good experience in social media website and camera required- Beauty Care- Wuse 2.
12. Yoruba Cook- Experience Required in Yoruba Dishes- Apo.
13. Nanny- Young and Experience Required- Live in – Gwarinpa.
14. Nurse- Certified and Experienced- Maitama.
15. Massage Therapist- Experience Required- Central Area.
16 Cake Decorator- Experience Required- Confectionery- Wuse 2.
17. Female Lawyer- Certified and Experienced- Law Firm.
18. Female Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
19. Male Marketers- SSCE/ ND/ HND/ Degree- Life Camp.
20. House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
2. Download and print out our Applicants Form.
3. Fill the Applicants Form with your guarantors.
4. Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…