Abuja Jobs Interviews, 10am
Tuesday 21st May 2019.
- Sales Representative- HND/ Degree- 3- 5years work experience as a successful sales rep- very good communication skills and computer literate- Maitama.
- Sales Representative- HND/ Degree- 3- 5years work experience as a successful sales rep- Hausa speaking- very good communication skills and computer literate- Maitama.
- Female Front Desk(Night)- ND/ HND / Degrees- Pretty and very good communication skills- Ability to use computer packages- Spa- Central Area.
- Sales Girl- Experience Required and ability to use computer- Wuse 2.
- Male Chef- Experience Required- Household- Wuse 2.
- Female Front Desk(Day)- ND/ HND / Degrees- Pretty and very good communication skills- Ability to use computer packages- Spa- Central Area.
- Male IT Personnel- HND/ Degree- Very good in computer packages especially Corel draw and Graphics- Wuye.
- Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience in marketing required- insect and mosquito killer- 48k/ month- Idu Industrial layout.
- Female Chef- Experience Required- Maiduguri.
- Female Marketers- ND holders- 25k- Cooperative Society- Area 10.
- Spa Facial Specialist- Experience Required- Garki.
- Male Sales Rep- HND/ Degree- Experience Required in an automotive spare part company- 28- 35years- Hausa tribe and must be resident in Kano- Kano.
13House Girl- Experience Required- Lokogoma.
- House Girl- Experience Required- Apo.
- Female Tailors- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Male NYSC Corpers- Very good in social media platform- Zone 5.
- Male Furniture Factory Manager- HND/ Degree- Experience in a furniture factory required- Benin.
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor- HND/ Degree- Experience in a furniture factory required- Benin.
- Female Secretary/ Accounts Officer- HND/ Degree- Experience required- Benin.
- Male Verbal Instructor- Degree in English Language Education, Linguistic or Masscomm- 1-3 years English Teaching Experience- Communicate and write effectively- Wuse 2.
- House Girls- Ready to do household chores- Live In- Various Abuja Households.
Come with CV to Vacancyhunters.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…