Abuja Jobs Interviews
Friday 10th January 2020
- IT Officers- HND / Degree- very very good in website designs, graphics and packages of computer- Experience required- Wuse 2.
- Sales Rep- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Neat, Smart and presentable- experience required- Zone 5.
- Radiographer- Certificate in Radiography- Experience required- Hospital- Maitama.
- Business Development Officer- HND/ Degree- Business development experience required in an organization- Hospital- Maitama.
- Nurse- Certified- Experience Required- Hospital- Maitama.
- Driver- Experience Required- Hospital- Maitama.
- Driver- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Body Guard- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Sales Boy- SSCE/ ND- Smart and Experienced- Wuse 2.
- Sales Girl- SSCE- Computer Literate- Boutique- Zone 5.
- Female Chef- Experience Required- Apo.
- Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Salary 30k- Central Area.
- Marketers- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Salary- 30k+ commission- Restaurant- Jahi.
- Female Cake Decorator- Experience Required- Lugbe.
- Architect- HND/ Degree in Architecture- Years of experience required- Asokoro.
- Male House keeping supervisor- ND/ NCE only- salary 25k- Experience in housekeeping- Jahi.
- Computer Operator- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Wuse 2.
- Field Sales Executive- HND/ Degree- Experience in Marketing- Ability to market the elite class for power generating sets- salary is basic N35k + 9k transport allowance/ month + Commissions- Mikano Ltd- Wuse 2.
- Grill Man- SSCE- Experience in grilling beef, fish, chicken- Hotel- Area 8.
- Professional Barman/ Lady- Very professional in bar tending- knowledge of wine mixing, cocktails etc- Hotel- Maitama.
- Auxillary Nurse- Certified- Experience Required- Physiotherapy Clinic Kado.
- Muslim Nanny/ Cook- SSCE- Experience Required- Live In- Gwarinpa.
23 Nanny- Experience Required- Elderly Person- Wuse 2.
- House Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Various Abuja Home.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…