Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 18th November 2019.
- Male Civil Engineer- HND/ B.Tech/ B. Eng in Civil Engineering- Relevant Experience Required- Asokoro.
- Male Surveyor- HND/ B.Tech/ B. Eng in Quantity Survey or Estate Survey- Relevant Experience Required- Asokoro.
- Male Architect- HND/ B.Tech/ B. Eng in Architecture- Relevant Experience Required- Asokoro.
- Male Stock Exchange Broker- HND/ Degree in relevant discipline- Stock exchange brokerage experience required- Asokoro.
- Male Graphics/ IT Personnel- HND/ Degree- Relevant Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Female Receptionist- HND/ Degree- Pretty, Slim, Tall and aged between 30-32yrs- Wuse 2.
- Male Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree with relevant marketing work experience- Power Company- Wuse 2.
- Male Truck Driver- Experience in driving trucks/ lorry required- Power Company- Wuse 2.
- Agricultural Engineer- B.sc/ B.tech in Agricultural Engineering- experience required- computer literacy especially in excel etc- Abuja.
- Waitress- SSCE/ ND- Experience Required- Restaurant- Ethis- Wuse 2.
- Grill Man- Experience in grill of fish and meats- Restaurant- Wuse 2.
- Male Pizza Maker- Experience Required- Restaurant- Wuse 2.
- Driver- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Stylist- Experience Required- Lugbe.
- Sales Boy- SSCE- Young and Agile- 18- 20years only- Sport Shop- Area 11.
- Sales Girl- SSCE- Young and Agile- 18- 20years only- Sport Shop- Area 11.
- Marketing Executive- HND/ Degree- Marketing Experience Required- Property And Facility Management Company- Area 11.
- Female Marketers- SSCE/ ND- Experience Required- Electronic Store- Salary- 30k Apo.
- Male Bakers- Experience Required- Suncity.
- Male Bakers- Experience Required- Wuye.
- Cake Decorator- Experience Required- Apo.
- Hair Stylist- Experience Required- Spa- Wuse 2.
- House Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Various Abuja Home.
- Nanny- Elderly woman- Experience Required- Garki.
- Male Carpenter- Experience Required- Lugbe.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…