Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 29th July 2019.
- Male Hotel Potter- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Experience in hotel potter job required- Zone 7.
- Male Housekeeper- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Experience in hotel housekeeper job required- Zone 7.
- Male Furniture Installer- SSCE/ ND- Work experience in furniture installation required- Furniture Store- Central Area.
- Female Secretary- HND/ Degree- must be very proficient with the use of computer- Computer sales and service store- Zone 3.
- Female Sales Reps- SSCE/NCE/ ND/HND/ Degree- Smart, Presentable with very good communication and writing skills- Fashion and Clothing stores- Wuse 2.
- Sales Girl- SSCE/ ND- Sales experience required- Wuse 2.
- Male Account Manager ( Accountant)- HND/ Degree in Accounting- must have relevant years of work experience as an accountant- Good writing and communication skills- Able to work with computer accounting packages- Oil and Gas Firm- Wuse 2.
- Male Admin/ Human Resources Officer- HND/ Degree in Admistrative/ Human Resources Management- Good writing and communication skills- Relevant years of experience is required in admin and human resources management- Oil and Gas Firm- Wuse 2.
- Group Representatives- HND/ Degree- Good writing and communication skills- Experience in representing company in meetings and sealing deals at every facet of business required- Oil and Gas Firm- Wuse 2.
- Female Front Desk/ Secretary- HND/ Degree in relevant field of study- must be very experienced and competent in secretarial and front desks work, skills and ethics- Pretty, presentable, good writing and communication skills and able to use computer efficiently and effectively as a secretary- Oil and Gas Firm- Wuse 2.
- Female Marketers- HND/ Degree in any field but pretty, presentable with good writing and communication skills- Experience in related work required- Oil and Gas Firm- Wuse 2.
- House Girls- Experience Required- Household- Live In- Various Households in Abuja.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…