Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 2nd March 2020
- Travels Coordinator- HND/ Degree- Good looks and presentable- Good use of computer- Very good writing and communication skills- Knowledge of travel and tour operations- Wuse 2.
- Electrical Engineers- HND/ Degree in Electrical Engineering- Experience Required- Strong and Agile because this is strictly an electrical field work- Central Area.
- Male Computer Operator- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Sale Boy- SSCE- Experience Required- Area 11.
- Driver- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Laboratory Technologist- Certified and experienced- Clinic- Jahi.
- Nurse- Technologist- Certified and experienced- Clinic- Jahi.
- Muslim Male Security- SSCE- Experience Required- Kaura District.
- Marketing Executives- HND/ Degree with neat and smart predisposition- experience in marketing work required- Salary- 30k + 30% of transaction brought in- Consultancy Company- Utako.
11.. Driver- Experience Required- Very good knowledge of Abuja road- Louis Valentino- Gaduwa.
- House Girls- Experience Required- Life Camp.
- House Girls- Experience Required- Apo.
- House Girls- Experience Required- go..come- Lugbe.
- Nanny- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Nanny- Experience Required- Gwarinpa.
- Female Cleaner- Young (20-21 years old) and Experienced- Wuse 2.
- Kaduna Urgent Job Application Request
Production Manager. ( Male)- Any qualification.
Must be able to produce plastics
Graduate or Non- Graduates but must have 3- 5 years work experience as a Production Supervisor/ Manager in a plastic making factory only please. Must be able to produce plastics in large quantities and sizes.
Salary is attractive with Accommodation.
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, skills condition or requirements, please send CV now to:
Using – Production Manager/ Supervisor. KD – as Subject of Mail.
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Vacancy Hunters Services, Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center For Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja. 08025647594, 08092917628.