Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 3rd August 2020.
Come to Glitters because the employer will come to interview just like recently past friday. Those that attended last Friday should not come pls. Interview starts 7.30am prompt.
- Male Accountant- HND/ Degree in Accounting- Experience Required- Supermarket and Travel and Tour- Wuse 2.
- Male Travels and Tour Flight bookers- ND/ HND/ Degree- work experience in booking online flights accurately in a travel and tour is a must- Central Area.
- Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Male Supermarket Sales Rep- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Male Cleaners- SSCE- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Male Security- SSCE- Experience Required- Supermarket- Central Area.
- Female Cashier / Front desk- HND/ Degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Bus Admin- Knowledge in book keeping or/and excel- social media esp IG n Facebook- customer service- 35k (cos they will be running shifts)- Maitama.
- Female Photocopy/Binding Specialist- Very fast in photocopy and biding- Experience Required- Salary 35k- Wuse 2.
- Security- SSCE- Experience Required- Jabi.
- Male Mechanical Engineer ( Nigeria)- B. Tech, B. Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering- Must have 5- 7years of machinery and ICT diagnosis experience of Caterpillars and other earth moving equipments- Escaner experience required in testing and identifying fault of earth moving equipments is a must- Road Construction Company- Guzape.
- Male Mechanical Engineer( Sudan)- B. Tech, B. Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering- Must have 5- 7years of machinery and ICT diagnosis experience of Caterpillars and other earth moving equipments- Escaner experience required and a must- Road Construction Company- Guzape.
- Male Civil Engineerings- B. Tech, B. Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering- 5- 7years work experience of which 3- 4 years in a road construction firm- Road Construction Company- Guzape.
- Female Accountant- HND/ Degree in Accounting- ICAN or ANAN certified is an advantage- 5- 7year post graduation experience as an accountant- Will be accounting and reconciliation for 3 sites on behalf of company- so a highly experienced accountant is needed- Road Construction Company- Guzape.
- *Business Analyst Job :
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include writing business plans, conducting feasibility studies, teaching at or facilitating empowerment programmes, teaching and facilitating skill aquisition programs, performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Advanced technical skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A track record of following through on commitments.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Salary : N90,000
If interested applicant for only Business Analysts should call.
- Male Business Manager- HND/ Degree- A Yoruba matured married male preferred by client- Utako.
- Cashiers- SSCE only- Experience Required- To work 7days on and 7days off- Salary is 20k- Residents of Kurudu, Kpeyegyi and Jikoyi- Kpeyegyi.
- Computer Operator- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Driver- Experience Required- Maitama.
- Photographers- Highly experienced in taking and editing pics- Branding and Business Outfit-
- Male Cleaner- SSCE- Experience Required- Barbing and Spa Outfit- Wuse 2. (Shifting- To work only 15 days every month).
- Sales Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Durumi.
- Male Chef- Experience Required- Household- Zone 3
- Male Tailor- Experience required- Central Area.
- Tailor- Experience required- Central Area.
- Technical Personnel (carpentry)- carpentry experience required- Central Area.
- Nail Technician- Experience Required- Abuja.
- Female housekeeper that can cook- experience required- will live with family- Salary 20k- Maitama.
- House Girl- Experience Required- Various.
Only members that qualify should call pls.
*Do ensure you use face/ nose mask when coming if you must come.
*Ensure to keep social and physical distancing from people.
*Wash your hand regularly and sanitize.
(Stay save, Stay Covid 19 free.)
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Only Members have access to the above stated jobs interviews.
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…