Good day all. We will be reopening gradually.
This is as a result of the directive by govt of the relaxation of the lockdown order.
May God Help us all. Especially the unemployed that are the real bane of economic development of this country. If not that they have over the years been neglected.
We will hold very few interviews tommorow.
Abuja Jobs Interviews
Monday 4th May 2020
Open- 10am- Closing hour 3pm
- Male Accountant- HND/ Degree in Accounting- In addition to work experience as an Accountant- Wuse 2.
- Male Chef- Very Experienced- Living in Kubwa/ Kagini/ Deidei- Kubwa.
3. Male or Female Cook- Very Experienced- Living in Kubwa/ Kagini/ Deidei- Kubwa.
4. Male Steward- Very good in cleaning and taking care of household chores- Living in Kubwa/ Kagini/ Deidei- Kubwa.
5. Househelp- Female- Experience Required- Will live in- Gwarinpa.
Do ensure you use face/ nose mask when coming, ensure to keep social and physical distancing from people. Wash your hand regularly. Only that qualify should come pls.
(Stay save, Stay covid 19 free.)
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Only Members have access to the above stated jobs interviews.
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…