Abuja Jobs Interviews
Thursday 28th November 2019.
- Human Resource Officers- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Female Cashier- ND/ NCE- Experience Required- Strictly applicants living within Apo- Pharmacy/ Supermarket Apo.
- Sale Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Strictly applicants living within Apo- Pharmacy/ Supermarket Apo.
- Female Cook- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Cleaner- Experience Required- Applicants living within Jabi / Karimu area- Jabi.
- Female Front Desk- ND/ HND/ Degree- Very good in computer usage, especially graphics, excel, corel draw and word- Area 10.
- Sales Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Area 11.
- Sales Reps- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- C and C Collection- Wuse 2.
- Female Sales Rep- SSCE/ ND/ NCE- Sales Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Hair Stylist and Braiders- Experience Required- Wuse 2.
- Barbers- Experience Required- Central Area.
- Spa Female Trainee- SSCE/ ND- You get trained on the job as spa attendant in manicure, pedicure, massage and facials- 25k- Wuse 2.
- Stylist- Experience Required- Lugbe.
- Male Bakers- Experience Required- Suncity.
15 Male Bakers- Experience Required- Wuye.
- Cake Decorator- Experience Required- Apo.
- House Girl- SSCE- Experience Required- Various Abuja Home.
- Nanny- Elderly woman- Experience Required- Garki.
- Male Carpenter- Experience Required- Lugbe.
- An NGO here in abuja is seeking to fill the role of a Content Writer & Developer
Must be a corp member currently serving in Abuja OR Batch B corp members(Those in camp can still apply)
Minimum of BSc/HND in Sciences or Any Health related courses, English/Literature, Mass com, Physiology .
Experience: More than 1 years
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Interest in content development, marketing, and communication
Familiarity with key digital marketing terms and tools.
Experience in Research,Writing proposal , Grants for Government Agency and NGO.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services.
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…