Abuja Jobs Interviews
Tuesday 11th February 2020
- Our client a top class investor in the mining industry ( Quarry) seek to employ in their Abuja office a :
Finance & Administration Manager
General Job Responsibilities:
-The Finance & Administration Manager will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
-He will also handle all office administration matters including licenses, Insurance, health and safety and Human Resources and recruitment.
-The Finance & Administration Manager will manage all financial transaction, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
-Finance & Administration Manager responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
-Prepares assets, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
-Documents financial transaction by entering account information.
-Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
-Summarizes current financial status by collecting information: preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
-Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
-Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. (See current polices & procedures)
-Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
-Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
-Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
-Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
-Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
-Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
-Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirement by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
-Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
-Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education networks; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
-Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
B.sc in Accounting, Management, Finance or relevant degree
Additional Certification (CPA, CMA, ICAN, ANAN) is a plus.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Result, SFAS rules (Statements of Financial Accounting Standards), Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills, Staff recruitment and management.
a. Work experience as a Finance & Administration Manager in a medium size organisation.
b. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP).
c. Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
d. Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
e. Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Our client is a top class restaurant in the central business district of Abuja.
Male Restaurant Food and Beverage Trainees.
Qualities: Smart, Good Looks, Clean and Agile. Trainable.
Duties: They will basically assist the waiters in their roles.
Location : Restaurant in Central Area.
- Our client, a premium interior design and décor company in Abuja, is looking to fill up the position of a :
Female Admin/Showroom Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
-Must be good with Microsoft office
• Responsible for the successful running of the showroom daily.
• Inventory Management
• Social media accounts
Skills and Requirements:
• ND/ HND/ Degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
.Accounting skills is an added advantage
Graphics skills is an added advantage
• Must be passionate about Interior design
• Pays attention to details
• Must reside within Garki or its environs (Durunmi, Apo, Central Business Area) Abuja
Location – Garki Abuja.
- Lawyer- LL.B, BL- Experience Required- Chambers- Area 11.
- Female Hostess for a top class restaurant- ND/ HND/ Degree- Pretty and presentable, good communication and writing skills- responsibility include taking orders, answering calls and other roles as asigned- Area 11.
- Female Cook- Experience Required- Restaurant- People living in mpape, jahi, kado, and gwarinpa, dutse- Kado.
- Waitress- Experience Required- Restaurant- People living in mpape, jahi, kado, and gwarinpa, dutse only- Kado.
- Female Marketers- Highly experienced in marketing- Trainings and consulting firm- Utako.
- Nanny- Experience Required- Life Camp.
- Chef- Experience Required- Restaurant- 40k- Central Area.
- House Boy- Experience Required- You will live In- Gwarinpa.
- Pastry Chef- Experience Required- Restaurant- Kado.
- Braider/ Hair Stylist- SSCE- Experience Required- Central Area.
- House Help- Experience Required- Various Home in Abuja.
- Female Ticketing Officer- ND/ NCE with work experience in a travels agency- Knowledge and work experience in airline flights bookings- Garki.
- Male Chef/Cooks- Experience Required- Household- Garki.
- Pos Operator- SSCE- Experience Required- Maraba.
- Female Receptionist- ND/ NCE- Computer Literate- Residents of Jahi, Kado Kuchi, and Gwarinpa- Kado.
- Female Nurse- Certification and experience required- Kado.
- Nanny- Elderly and experienced- Gwarinpa.
- Female Marketers- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Utako.
- Butcher- Experience Required- Utako.
- Sales Lady- SSCE- Experience Required- Elderly- Maraba.
If you qualify according to the above stated jobs; descriptions, qualifications, skills condition or requirements;
Vacancy Hunters Services, Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center For Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja. 08025647594, 08092917628.