Abuja Jobs Interviews
Wednesday 21st August 2019.
7.30am( very early in the morning)
- Male Sales Rep- ND/ HND Degree- Young, Smart, Handsome, Good Communication Skills and Numerate- Zone 5.
- Female Store Manager- HND/ Degree- Experience in a fashion company is an advantage- Wuse 2.
2.. Receptionist- HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Area 8.
- Receptionist- ND/HND/ Degree- Experience Required- Utako.
- Male Lawyer- LL.B , B.L- Young and Experience Required- Maitama.
- Female Sales Reps- Smart and Agile- Central Area.
- Driver- Experience Required- Gaduwa.
- Stylist/ Hair Braiders- Experienced- Wuse 2.
- Female Sales Manager- HND/ Degree- Experience Required with lots of good prospects contacts- Very good in social media and other ways of attracting customers- Wuse 2.
- Female Supervisor- HND/ Degree- Experience Required with lots of good prospects contacts- Very good in social media and other ways of attracting customers- Central Area.
- Driver- Experience Required- Lugbe.
- Nurse- Certification and Experience Required- Jahi.
- Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Sharp, Active, with very good communication and calculation skills- Wuse Market.
- Female Marketers- ND/ HND/ Degree- Sharp, Active, with very good communication and calculation skills- Wuse Market.
- Female Computer Operator- SSCE/ ND- Very very good with the use of computer- Business Center- Central Area.
- Male Gas Cylinder Filling Operator- Experience in filling gas cylinders with latest gas filling apparatus required- Resident in Maraba only- Maraba.
- Griller- Experience in grilling fish and meat- Garki.
- Admin/ Social Media Expert- HND/ Degree- Very experienced in social media and admin role- good in business development- Resident in Bwari and Dutse- Bwari.
- Male Furniture Installer- Experience in furniture installation and carpentry required- Central Area.
- House Girls- Experience Required- Household- Live In- Various Households in Abuja.
Come with CV to Vacancy Hunters Services
Members have access to the above interviews
For Membership, Come to our office for documentation.
1.Check our website, www.vacancyhunters.com
- Download and print out our Applicants Form.
- Fill the Applicants Form with guarantors.
- Bring duly filled form with the requirements stated in form to our office. You then have membership.
Members have access to all Abuja Jobs Interviews advertised and organised by us in collaboration with companies, firms and organizations here in Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters Services
Suite 0.10 Oyibo Odinamadu Block, National Center for Women Development, Opposite CBN, Central Area, Abuja.
Vacancy Hunters – the best resort for jobs seekers and givers
VACANCY HUNTERS Get Jobs/Staff/Workers Through Us – They are Well Guaranteed VIEW VACANCIES ABOUT US We are a team of…